Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sleek Low Bun

The blog is not dead! I am here! And I hope to be sharing a lot more tutorials in the near future. Today, I give you a very smooth, chic, perfectly polished bun that is very easy, and can be used for a few different looks. I personally like this bun for when I am wearing a fancy, detailed outfit, and I want the focus to be more on that than my hair. It can also be perfect for interviews or just working in an office.

And what's better, is I have it in VIDEO TUTORIAL FORM! Ta-da! No more step-by-step pictures, no. You can see every move I make to create this look.

So, sorry about how long it is. It's like 12 minutes long, I think. And I do a little bit of "umm"ing, and trying to be too proper, and then trying to be more casual, and it's just definitely a first-timer video. And the picture quality is terrible. It makes me look way more flawless than real life. Hahaha. I hope you enjoy it. Don't judge me... X-)




No comments:

Post a Comment