Monday, December 6, 2010

Guess what?!

I am very much trained in the art of haircutting. If you or someone you love is in need of a haircut, do call. Actually, tell someone you love to go to a salon. I only want to cut your hair if I know you. Exclusive, I know.

I am also purty good at nails. Which I thought would NEVER happen, since I pretty much used to stank. I wish I could post pictures of some of the artsy creations I've made on nails, but my camera broke in like September. I know, way lame. That's why I haven't posted any tutorials, silly! My dearest mother promised me a new one when I finish my second semester of American History Online. So I'm workin' on it.

In the meantime...
Wanna know the bestest thing since sliced bread?!
Like I said, I'm not much of a nail-painting kinda gal. But that's for these reasons:
A) It takes too freaking long to dry.
B)It looks tacky if it doesn't match with my outfit. I know. Picky.

Problem A is taken care of by Maybelline's Express Finish 60 second nail color.
DISCLAIMER: It doesn't actually take 60 seconds. I counted. It takes like 3 minutes. But that's way faster than other nail polishes. And the color above? I bought that stuff. It's called "Racy Red". And oh my lanta. I like. A lot. It's fire truck red, and it looks good on my phalanges. Ha. I said phalanges. What a freak.
It's also really cheap. I can't remember the exact price, but I'm basically positive I wouldn't have bought it if it cost more than 2 or 3 bones. Yerp. I'm cheap-o.

Also, Problem B is solved because I have been way into the whole clear-nail-polish thing. With nail art on my thumb. Me like. Yesshhh.

The end.

P.S. Sorry for being a little bit more freak-like than usual. I'm ill. It happens.

1 comment:

  1. Mimi McPeek! I declare that we get together over the break and you paint my nails... I hate having my nails painted... with a burning passion... this is why you need to help me. :)

    ReplyDelete