Friday, May 6, 2011

Shout it on the rooftops!

So, here's my long-term vision for this blog.
I'm just a goofy little high school kid, right? Right.
So I am not expecting instant worldwide success with this blog or anything.
But I want to spread the word of it. Far and wide. The more followers I get, the more I'll post tutorials. The more tutorials I post, the more people will come and tell even more of their friends. The more that happens, the more popular the blog gets. Next thing you know, you got sponsors, ads, the works, and I begin to make a little cash off of "a little blog that I started in high school".
It's a good plan, no?

So tell your mother. Tell your sister. Tell your grandfather's fishing buddy. Unless he has a questionable past. That's one thing I don't need right now.

I WILL be posting at least once every 2 weeks, since I regained a camera. The goal for now is once a week, but I'm taking baby steps and committing to every 2 weeks. I can chew that bite.

That's all I had to say. It's good to be back.

1 comment: